Detect screen sharing on endpoint in bigfix?

I am not sure this is possible, but figured I would ask.
Is there a way in bigfix, to detect if screen sharing on windows endpoint is occurring? I searched the web for detecting presentation mode, but did not find anything useful.
trying to avoid running disruptive fixlets if someone is screen sharing or doing a demo.

I detect whether Zoom is running by looking for running application on Windows called cpthost.exe (running) and aomhos*t.exe (not running ) (win) and just cpthost (running) on mac.
Not quite screen sharing persay but certainly helps if they are in a zoom… Now teams is a different “Kettle of fish”

thank you all for your suggestions.

if anyone else has any suggestions please provide them I would love to hear them.
after spending some time thinking about this I am starting to think about the larger picture and the idea of giving the users a do not disturb button in the SSA and if they click this then we put a tag in the registry and they are exempt from us running disruptive fixlets on their machine for 3 hours, after 3 hours we remove the tag.
we build relevance into the disruptive fixlets to not run if this tag is set.
This way we have the option for the users but we put the responsibility of using it on them to use it, to not be disturbed.