Deliver Web Report to Sharepoint (automated)

Does anyone have a way of taking the output of a Web Report and making it available on a SharePoint site without user intervention?

The Report that I’d like to make available on SharePoint uses some html and relevance to make a report showing the number of IEM Agents Deployed by OS.

Thanks,
Bob K

1 Like

I’d also like to see a way to do this.

Do you need historical data collection, or do you just want to see the current value in Sharepoint?

I wonder can Sharepoint be updated automatically through an email? If so, that could work.

I’m just looking for the current value (at least for now)

The current value of anything in web reports should be able to be queried through Session Relevance. It should be possible to have a SharePoint page with the results of a Session Relevance query on it, or updated through an external script that would run on a schedule. The sharepoint page would need to be calling for the result either with a web reports or console operator credential embedded in the query, or through another server that fulfils the request with credentials in it. This would be best implemented with a read only console operator account.

The only way I can think to make it work without storing credentials anywhere is through emailed reports from WebReports to Sharepoint.

I have needed this as well. I wondered if talking to webreports with SOAP API would do it, and found an article that might be worth mentioning… may be some good lunch time reading.

1 Like

I’m currently looking at something similar where I’m exporting a CSV file from Web Reports and then sending it to a file share where it’s picked up by service now/third party.

Currently I’m thinking of generating a scheduled report within Web Reports on a weekly basis which places the .csv file on the local IEM server.

I then have a task that runs weekly to take the latest file and send it down to the target. This task is a policy action that run’s weekly so the process is entirely automated end to end.