DB2 “PASSWORD EXPIRED” on Linux bigfix upgrade

Hello,
My company is using the linux installation and when I try to upgrade the server I get the following message.

Database Error: [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL30082N Security processing failed with reason “1” (“PASSWORD EXPIRED”). SQLSTATE=08001
(08001: 18446744073709521534)

Do you have an idea?
Thank a lot.

sudo ./install.sh -upgrade -opt BES_LICENSE_PVK=/bigfix/license/license.pvk -opt BES_LICENSE_PVK_PWD=‘mySecretePassword’

Welcome to the upgrade of IBM BigFix version 9.5.5.193

Check buffer directory.
Check non ASCII site files.
There was an error connecting to the database. Check that you have sufficient database privileges:

Database Error: [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL30082N Security processing failed with reason “1” (“PASSWORD EXPIRED”). SQLSTATE=08001

The upgrade is still in pre-check phase, Your deployment is untouched at the initial state, and what is failing is the very first attempt to open a connection to the database …

The problem should be what the message says, the user/password used is that in the agent or server configuration file seems ‘old’ …

Maybe can try to change the password of the db taking care the suggestion are in the tech note before to attempt the upgrade again -> http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21982500

Thank you a lot for your help.
I tried to follow the process, without success.
I edited the configuration and ran the -udatepassword command :

/opt/BESServer/bin/BESAdmin.sh -updatepassword -sitePvkLocation=/bigfix/license/license.pvk -type=server_db

And I still have the same message :

from the BigFix console :

Logon Failed
Unable to login to server. Have you run BESAdmin to create the signing key on the server? Is the server able to connect to the database?

I also have this message from the webreport

curl -D - -s “https://localhost/” -k
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains
X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

All errors are because the same issue …
Have You checked the password is not in both agent and the server config file?

Hi,
Yes, unfortunately I checked my config many times.

find / -name “.obf" 2>/dev/null
/besserver/data/BESServer/besserver.obf
/besserver/data/BESWebReportsServer/beswebreports.obf
find / -name "
.config” 2>/dev/null
/besclient/var/besclient.config
/besserver/data/BESServer/besserver.config
/besserver/data/BESWebReportsServer/beswebreports.config

A this point I have doubt it is a bigfix issue, but can in any case open a PMR for further investigation http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21505708

Hi,
One of my co-workers finally found that the system local account password (used as service account) for db2 was expired.

Last password change :
Password expires : Jun 18, 2017
Password inactive :
Account expires :
Minimum number of days between password change :
Maximum number of days between password change :
Number of days of warning before password expires :

Thank you very much