Dashboards folder is not showing in console - brand new install 9.5.17

Hello. I have installed on fresh windows server 2016 (fully up to date) BigFix server 9.5.17 with remote database. I am able to log in and create a custom site, role, assign Active Directory server, imported previously exported baselines from same version of BigFix on another server (win2012r2)… Components in baselines are shown as source unavailable… On old version I had dashboards where one dashboard Baseline Syncronization Dashboard could resync stuff… In this new install at C:\Users\User1\Appdata\Local\BigFix\Enterprise Console\myservername\bigfixuser\Sites\BES Support I copied dashboards files to match old server and after reboot still nothing shows up.
I thought its a matter of flash not working and tried workaround suggested to create mms.cfg in Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash but this also didnt help.

Any hints what might be wrong with my components and dashboards?

Regards,

VS

You shouldn’t have to copy files to the Console cache…

Can you confirm the External Site versions of at least BES Support in your Console?

You can also check the gather status page on your Root Server (https://<root server name:port>/cgi-bin/bfenterprise/besgathermirrornew.exe) or the ‘BESRelay.log’ (Logging) on your Root Server for potential issues gathering external site content.

1 Like

Thank Aram for your reply. It says Current Version 0. In browser I opened the link you’ve shown and it shows Id:3 site Version 5, Id:4 site Version 3, Id:1 is Version 12 and its using old URL which I have changed during the install but used old license .bvk and cert … I’ll deo the whole install again and will post back later.