Custom Success Criteria Retrieval Issue

I am automating the creation of Baselines and Actions, generally with success.
I have a new client who has a handful of custom pre- and post-patch fixlets, which I include in the baseline where he needs them.

In one of his custom fixlets, he recently added some custom relevance for the success criteria. My code was ignoring that at the time, and the generated action had default success criteria. I made the modifications to retain the custom relevance in our UAT environment, and the action was then created with the custom success criteria relevance intact for this fixlet. Client was happy.

I moved the code to our production environment, and it doesn’t work. That fixlet in the generated action has the default success criteria. I have instrumented my code to print out the text of the current element when it is that specific fixlet, and the baseline doesn’t have the custom relevance as it does in UAT. I cannot see the custom success criteria in PRD.

The account I am using in both environments is a Master Operator.

I am doing all of this via the REST API with Python.

I’ve run out of ideas for where to look and maybe find a clue to resolve this.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

I have found a fix for myself. When I see the custom relevance is indicated, and I don’t find any, I’ll call another function to go an get the fixlet from the api, and extract the custom success criteria relevance from it.