Custom Report Software Installed page error

Hi,

I have using IBM Bigfix v9.1.1117.0. in my web reports name called “software installed report”, when I am accessing this report i get an error like “Singular expression refers to nonexistent object.”
so I cannot generate reports based on this features, any one know this error.
please find the below error screen shot:

Thanks,
Nagaraj.

Was there a specific application name you tried to search for?

Hi,

No specific application, if I search any application i will shown same error.

Thanks,
Nagaraj.

Hi,

sorry, No specific application, if I search any application it will shown same error.

Thanks,
Nagaraj.

@Nagaraj, where did you get the custom report from? It might be something that I had created a while back. If you post the source code here, I can help debug the error.

1 Like

Hi Leewei,

please find below source code,

<style type="text/css">
                                            a { 
                                                            text-decoration: none; 
                                            }
                                            a:hover { 
                                                            color: #FF8000; 
                                                            font-weight: bold; 
                                            }
                                            table { 
                                                            margin: 0; 
                                                            color: #222; 
                                                            font: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; 
                                            }
                                            th { 
                                                            font: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; 
                                                            color: navy; 
                                                            background-color: #F2F2F2; 
                                                            border: 1px solid #cccccc; 
                                                            padding: 4px 10px 4px 5px;
                                                            text-align: left;
                                            } 
                                            td { 
                                                            font: 8pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; 
                                                            border-bottom: 1px solid #cccccc; 
                                                            padding: 6px 20px 1px 0; 
                                            } 
                                            td.userinput {
                                                            border-bottom: 0px; 
                                            } 
                                            td.errormsg { 
                                                            color: red; 
                                                            padding:6px 20px 1px 0;
                                            } 
                                            td.msg {
                                                            color: #747170; 
                                            } 
                                            /*h3 { 
                                                            background-color: #747170; 
                                                            padding: 4px 4px 4px 4px;
                                                            color: white; width: 100%;
                                            }*/
                                            table.sortable tr.wr_evenRow {
                                                            background-color: #ffffff;
                                            }
                                            table.sortable tr.wr_oddRow {
                                                            background-color: #dddddd;
                                            }
                                            /* Sortable tables */
                                            table.sortable a.sortheader {
                                                            color: black;
                                                            text-decoration: underline;
                                            }
                                            table.sortable span.sortarrow, img {
                                                            color: black;
                                                            border-width: 0px;
                                            }
                            </style>

<script type="text/javascript"> 

function searchComputer() {
                                                            var divRes = document.getElementById('resultsDiv');

divRes.innerHTML = 'Searching...';
                                                            divRes.style.display = 'block';

computerName.value = computerName.value.toLowerCase();
                                                            var relevance = '(html "<table id=%22resultsTable%22 class=%22sortable%22><th>Application</th><th>Version</th><th>Computer</th>" & it & html "</table>") of concatenation of trs of ((if (exists first "|" of item 0 of it) then (td of preceding text of first " |" of item 0 of it) else (td of item 0 of it)) & (if (exists first "|" of item 0 of it) then (td of following text of first "| " of item 0 of it) else (td of "-")) & td of item 1 of it) of (values whose (it as lowercase contains "' + computerName.value + '") of it, name of computer of it) of results of bes properties whose (name of it contains "Installed Applications - Windows" and name of source analysis of it = "Application Information (Windows)")'

var res_count = '(html "<table><tr><td class=msg>" & it as string & html " applications found</td></tr></table>") of number of  (values whose (it as lowercase contains "' + computerName.value + '") of it) of results of bes properties whose (name of it contains "Installed Applications - Windows" and name of source analysis of it = "Application Information (Windows)")';

strResponse2 = EvaluateRelevance(res_count);

if (strResponse2.match(' 0 applications found') == '0 applications found') {
                                                                            strResponse = '';
                                                            } else {
                                                                            strResponse = EvaluateRelevance(relevance);
                                                            }

document.getElementById('resultsDiv').innerHTML = strResponse2 + strResponse;
                                                            sortables_init();
                                            }
                            </script>

<table>
                                            <tr>
                                                            <td class="userinput">
                                                                            Enter application name:
                                                                            <input type="text" id="computerName" value="" style="width: 230px" /> 
                                                                            <input type="button" value ="Generate Report" onclick="searchComputer()" />
                                                            </td>
                                            </tr> 
                            </table>
                            <hr/>

<div id = "resultsDiv">
                                            <table> 
                                                            <?relevance if (not exists activations whose(active flag of it = true) of bes fixlet whose(name of it = "Application Information (Windows)"))
                                                                                            then((html "<tr><td class=%22errormsg%22>Error: The Analysis " & link of it & html " is not enabled.</td></tr>")
                                                                                                            of bes fixlet whose(name of it = "Application Information (Windows)"))
                                                                                            else(html " ") ?>
                                            </table>
                            </div>

Thanks,
Nagaraj.

1 Like

Do you have an analysis called Application Information (Windows) in your system and is it activated ?

Hi gearoid,

I have “installed application” analysis in my server also it was working fine,
but I get an error the above scenario. can you please help me the same?

Thanks,
Nagaraj.

I don’t know if that’s the same analysis I was referring to.
In the relevance it refers to an analysis

if (not exists activations whose(active flag of it = true) of bes fixlet whose(name of it = "Application Information (Windows)"

And the error you’re getting indicates that something in the relevance does not exist in your system.
A way to troubleshoot is to get the various bits of relevance and try to run them one by one.
Try this in the Webreports QNA windows

WebReportsQNA: http://webreportsurl:port/cgi-bin/webreports/webreports.exe?page=QNA

1 Like

Hi, Nagaraj

I want to ask if I want to add other column like username on the page.
  How to add it to these HTML?  Could you help with it?

Thanks.

User name property in custom reports ?
by default it will give computer name only i hope.
I am not sure in html sources code where we can add it, may be Leewei can help you.