Custom report for patching status

Hi,
I need to gather all the critical and important applicable fixlet of each machine in separate row in a web report so that i can generate a pdf or excel. Can any one help me to generate a relevance ?

I searched the forum and find many interesting reports and analysis, but my query is not covering in that :frowning:

Secondly i want to know is there any way to show the result of analysis on webreports separately ?

@leewei i found those reports which you uploaded on the forums , but can you please help me to generate my query ? i cant be able to get the counts of different severity levels .

Hi Vicky,

You don’t actually need a custom report to generate the desired output for all Critical/Important Applicable Fixlets of each machine in separate rows. This can be generated using the native UI:

1. Within Web Reports, browse to: Explore Data → Content
  2. Create a Filter with the following elements:
  3. Click ‘Edit Columns’, then in the ‘Expand’ section, select ‘Applicable Computers’
  4. Also within ‘Edit Columns’, you may want to select ‘Source Severity’

This should show you, per endpoint, all the relevant content that has a source severity of Critical or Important.

Regarding your 2nd question, I’m not sure I understand entirely? Analyses (or their properties) can certainly be reported separately. Can you provide an example of what you are attempting to achieve?

yes it can be achievable by it, but its not covering up my question.

I want details like this computer names, applicable fixlets,critical,important,moderate etc .

Each row with computer names has these details printed and its sort able.
For example if i sort a computer from from above list containing highest relevant critical patches and when i click on it, only those critical patches are shown. Is this can be achievable ?

This analysis solved my query

Applicable_Patch_Listings.bes (7.1 KB)

Result of this analysis is as follows.

But these critical, important,moderate are not clickable. Let say if i select 52 then those 52 critical patches will be displayed.

Did you ever get an answer to this? Thanks.