Csv with usernames to find computer names

I am new to bigfix and have a group that provided me with a list of users names that they want to have an application deployed to, but I have no correlating computer name unless I look each up one by one. Is there a way to import the data from a csv or write a relevance to use the username to add to a group?

you can see the logged in user on the computer list (if it’s not a default column, right click the columns to bring up the column picker and add the username column). if there are multiple user accounts logged into the computer you’d see multiple results instead of the username, but you can hover over that to see the list or you can click onto the computer to review the multiple results. with that column enabled you can also just search the username in the search field.

there are many ways to target people/groups of people in BigFix. it really depends on how you’re structured for the best way to form the group target. I often push things to groups that were created using computer naming convention for departments, or AD OU’s etc. if this is a one off thing with no rhyme or reason for the group of users you can do it ad-hoc as needed.