</div>
   </div>

<div class="section">
            <div class="sectionHeader">Installed Application - Windows</div>
            <div class="subsection">
                <table>
                    <tr>      
                         <td valign="top">OS: </td>
                         <td><?relevance (unique values of (value "DisplayName" of it as string & " | " & (value "DisplayVersion" of it as string | "")) of (keys of keys "Uninstall" of it;keys "InstallProperties" of keys of keys "Products" of keys of keys "Installer\UserData" of it) whose(exists value "DisplayName" of it) of keys "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion" of (keys "HKLM" of it;keys of keys "HKU" of it) of (x64 registries;x32 registries)) ?></td>
                    </tr>

</table>
            </div>
</div>
</body>

The Output looks like :-----------

I want the Each application to appear like a list. Can someone help me with this.

How about something like this, maybe not perfect but should help point you in the right direction. Change everything you have inside <table> ... </table> with the following:

<?relevance trs of (td of it) of unique values of ((value "DisplayName" of it as string & "|" & (value "DisplayVersion" of it as string | ""))) of (keys of keys "Uninstall" of it;keys "InstallProperties" of keys of keys "Products" of keys of keys "Installer\UserData" of it) whose(exists value "DisplayName" of it) of keys "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion" of (keys "HKLM" of it;keys of keys "HKU" of it) of (x64 registries;x32 registries) ?>

I tried in Fixlet Debugger and it works. I did not test it inside SSA.