Create Task for Install App

Hi,
I have software that I want to install on all the organization’s computers, I want to create a TASK that will perform the installation for me but will only show me the computers that need to be installed on it which it checks if the software is not in REG or in the app and remove program
Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks

@predatorsnir, have you looked at Action Script and Relevance examples on the forum and BigFix.me site?

1 Like

Hi, I did not find anything that shows how to perform installation as I asked

@predatorsnir, so we don’t just write content for others on the forum. This is more of a “teach how to fish” kind of ecosystem. You can post your existing Action Script and Relevance if you’re having a specific issue.

So with that said, there are wonderful resources available at:

While they’re a little older, there are some great PDF guides available from the Learning section of the BigFix.me website.

Another option if you don’t want to learn Action Script would be to leverage the Add Software wizard in the BigFix WebUI as shown in the screenshot below.

This feature in BigFix WebUI will write the bulk of the Action Script for the software installation, but you will still need to craft the necessary relevance for applicability.

4 Likes