Copy files from Unix to Windows

Hello, I have a perl script that runs directly on a unix machine in a daily basis and as a result it produces a file that changes day by day (the day and time are part of the filename) and I need to copy that file from 50 unix servers into a Windows repository system (not the bigfix server), any one with a sleek idea on how to copy the file without having to “download” to the bigfix server

at this point I am using scp directly from the perl script in the unix server to the windows server (after exchanging the key from the unix system into the windows server to avoid the user/password requirement) but I am wondering if there is a better way of doing this using bigfix relevance/actions etc.

Thanks.

Sounds like you have a working method. The Bigfix client isn’t going to be much help copying from one system to another, as you’ve found; the client on one host has no direct access to other hosts.

If the files you are generating are very small, you could pull the results in an Analysis and have it available through the console, Web Reports, or SOAP api.

There are several approaches that could work. You’re already doing one of them to Jason’s point. Have you tried upload manager?