I’m a bit confused with what to do with these modified patches.
We have already deployed 3 of these affected .Net patches to our Dev-Test servers. With no issues thankfully.
The baselines used for our Dev-Test environment will also be used for our Production environment pending a waiting period.
I noticed that on our baselines today, the affected .Net fixlets had to be ‘Sync’d with source’ - so does that mean my baselines now contain different versions of what was there last week when I rolled out to Dev-Test?
Am I correct in thinking that MS have re-released a newer version of these .Net patches in the Preview rollup dated 19/Feb (not yet visible in Bigfix), and so if we’ve already deployed the “old” versions to Dev-Test, we should wait and send the “new” versions to Dev-Test again, before deploying to production?
We’ve halted patching for now until we see the ‘new’ versions appearing in the Preview for March rollup.
Thanks in advance.