Content in the OS Deployment and Bare Metal Imaging site has been modified.
Reasons for Update:
New! Windows 10 Release ID 1809 and Windows Server 2019 support (deploy to)
New! Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6 support (deploy to)
New! MDT 8456 support
List of APARs included in this refresh:
- IJ11459: Some UEFI booted computer model cannot work with WinPE Direct boot and WinPE 10 1803 or 1809
- IJ11353: In place upgrade fixlet cannot be run on Relay computers
- IJ11497: It’s possible to send a reimage deployment on computers not subscribed to BigFix OSD site
- IJ12173: Fixlet 132 (Force network boot) does not work on some boot disks connected to NVME controllers
- IJ12247: Manual binding in WinPE binding grid of a PCI driver of a class different from network/disk does not work
Published site version:
OS Deployment and Bare Metal Imaging, version 83.
Actions to Take:
Gathering of the site will automatically show the updates made.