Computer Subscription

I’m trying to filter some servers out of a site based on OS, Domain Controller, and Computer Name. I have applied the below relevance and all appropriate servers are added, but the computer name relevance doesnt seem to work correctly. When saving the changes servers with the WNCZ and WPCZ prefixes are still added to the site. Can someone see something I have wrong?

(if true then (exists (operating system) whose (it as string as lowercase contains “Win2019” as lowercase)) else false) AND (if true then(product type of it != nt domain controller product type) of operating system and (it does not contain “WNCZ” or it does not contain “WPCZ”) of (computer name as lowercase) else false)

One thing that stands out is that you are converting computer name to lowercase but then attempting to match on uppercase “WNCZ” and “WPCZ”. Maybe try those searches in lowercase.

2 Likes

Good call on case sensitivity,

Try:

(if true then (exists (operating system) whose (it as string as lowercase contains "Win2019" as lowercase AND product type of it != nt domain controller product type ) AND exists (computer name as lowercase) whose (not (it contains "wpcz" or it contains "wncz"))) else false)

2 Likes

Thanks guys I finally got it. I did however go back and cleanup the lowercase entries as they were not needed.

1 Like