Computer status showing up Offline/grayed out from the bigfix console

Dear Aram,

I have already open up a case with IBM support for this issue(Computer status showing up Offline/grayed out from the bigfix console. But i didn’t get response from Support side. Could you please check with concern team and update me ASAP.

Regard,
Jahabar

Hi Aram,

One more quick question, Regarding Bigfix Ldap integration.

Can we able to add multiple LDAP in Bigfix? Because client has two LDAP servers one we have already sync. The another one we didn’t able to sync. If support. Kindly share me the steps so that i can try. Thanks

In order to identify why Clients are appearing as offline, we should start by investigating the Client’s log to validate that it is running, and communicating properly. Please reference the following for the location of the logs:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli+Endpoint+Manager/page/Common+File+Locations

Within the log, we’ll want to ensure that the Client is starting up, that it is able to register with the appropriate Relay, synchronize/gather sites, and then post reports successfully. Each of these activities will have corresponding elements in the log.

And yes, you can configure multiple LDAP directories within the BigFix Console for the purpose of operator authentication. The process is the same.

Dear Aram,

Really appreciate and thanks for your prompt support. One more question beside this can we able to use bigfix client deployment tool to fetch computers and group from secondary LDAP to install bigfix client?

Regards,
Jahabar

Hi Aram,

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly let me know how can i share the log file to you?

Can you share me your email id so that i can send you.

Regards,
Jahabar