Computer group using AD Security Groups

I am trying to create a automatic group using relevance. I saw this in another forum topic but when i run this in the Q&A it returns type error and "the property 'name of ’ is not defined. characters 20,28. And of course no computers populate in the group. I used the property below"names of groups of local computer of active directory " to retrieve the AD Security Group name(s). I know i can use this for grouping but looking at why the below is relevance is not working. Thanks

Automatic Group using relevance statement below
exists names whose (name of it = “MySecurityGroup”)of groups of local computer of active directory

@jwgibson949 You were very close. You effectively asked for the name of the name of the group. Try one of these two variations

q: exists names whose ( it = "MySecurityGroup")of groups of local computer of active directory
A: False

q: exists groups "MySecurityGroup"  of local computer of active directory
A: False

source: https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/reference/active-directory-local-computer.html#group-string-of-active-directory-local-computer-active-directory-group

Thanks for the update and options and as always the quick response.

Is there another method of checking? It still results in FALSE and there is no output when i do the following:

name of groups of local comptuer sof active directory

There is an error in your statement. Try this using the “Local Client” mode of the debugger

names of groups of local computers of active directory

If that still gives and empty result, check to see if you have a populated cache by viewing the file “C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client__BESData__Global\ADCache\ADObjectLocalComputer.xml”.

I’ve seen cases where the agent starts up while AD cannot be accessed so the machine has no AD cache for the inspectors to inspect and can lead to inaccurate results. It its an empty/non-existent file, try restarting your client, in case your agent was started before AD was accessible (e.g. work from home and VPN wasn’t up). AD cache will refresh every 12hrs by default though that can be configured via client settings…just be mindful not to be too set it too low as it could have a negative impact.