Combine Total Number of Multiplicity of it

We are having an issue with the firewall being replicated which is causing slowness. MS is looking into it. I thought I would use BigFix to gather the details of how many total are replicated but I can’t seem to get the total.
using the following:

(multiplicity of it, it) of unique values whose ( multiplicity of it > 1 ) of ( name of it ) of rules whose (currently active of it and inbound of it) of firewall

returns:
2, @{Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_1000.19041.1023.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy?ms-resource://Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin/resources/PackageDisplayName}
2, @{Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_10.0.19041.1266_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy?ms-resource://Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost/resources/appDescription}
2, @{Microsoft.Windows.Search_1.14.9.19041_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy?ms-resource://Microsoft.Windows.Search/resources/PackageDisplayName}
2, @{Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_10.0.19041.1023_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy?ms-resource://Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost/StartMenuExperienceHost/PkgDisplayName}
2, Allow ICMP in
2, Cortana
2, FortiNAC Persistent Agent
2, Microsoft Edge
2, Microsoft Edge (mDNS-In)
2, Microsoft Store
2, Symbol.StageNow.V2Client

If I use

number of ((multiplicity of it , it )) of unique values whose ( multiplicity of it > 1 ) of (name of it as string ) of rules whose (currently active of it and inbound of it) of firewall

It returns 11 which makes sense as it is counting the number of actual named rules that are duplicated but what I want is the total added count of the numbers to the left. Any idea how I can add the “multiplicity of it”?

Try this:

Q: sums of multiplicities of unique values whose ( multiplicity of it > 1 ) of names of rules whose (currently active of it and inbound of it) of firewall
A: 358
T: 302.520 ms
I: plural integer
1 Like

Thanks, that works like a champ.

1 Like