Client setting not showing

In my clientsettings.cfg and besclient.config install files, I set “ILMT_SUA_public_cloud_name” to “ec2-shared” and I know it is working because the Cloud Name property that is part of the Identified Public Cloud Computers Analysis (in the IBM BigFix Inventory v9 site) is returning “Amazon EC2”.

I also have a fixlet that sets this client setting based on relevancy incase the clientsettings file is not used during install.

However, from the BES Console or WebReports when I view the client settings for a client, “ILMT_SUA_public_cloud_name” isn’t listed. Why does it not show? thanks

Anyone see this before? When I set ILMT_SUA_public_cloud_name client setting via the clientsettings.cfg used at the time of the BigFix Client Linux install, the client setting does NOT show in Client Settings of the server in the Console/WebReports. However, I know it is actually there becuase the “Cloud Name” property from the “Identified Publi Cloud Computers” Analyais from the BigFix Inventory 10 site evaluates successfully. If I set the client setting from a fixlet, it does show up in the console/webreports for the computer.