Class of 2024 HCL Ambassadors for BigFix Nomination Window Open - October 6 - November 3
What’s happening right now?
We’re now open to your recommendations for nominations for the 2024 “class” of HCL Ambassadors for BigFix. The HCL Ambassadors Program honors both customers and partners who are experts in their field, deeply passionate about sharing, and go above and beyond to demonstrate their technical leadership and commitment to HCL products.
You’ll see links below that will bring you to an overview of the program and to the online Nominations Form.
What’s the criteria for nominating someone to be an HCL Ambassador for BigFix?
We are looking to reward those who consistently go “Above and Beyond” their day job. Being a great practitioner is brilliant but sharing that talent with others is amazing. Being an active member of the community and engaging with others in your product field are qualities that make someone a good candidate. Their activity could be technical but it’s also possible in Sales, Marketing, Licensing, etc.
Good examples of these sharing activities could include:
- Running or volunteering at a local/national/global user group
- Mentoring others to learn or expand their knowledge of the products or community
- Creating a syndication site for all the blogs you can find in your area of expertise
- Writing a blog post, article, or other collateral that helps others understand an HCL product or technology
- Speaking at a local/national/global user group
- Actively participating in an HCL beta program and offering good feedback and insight
Who can nominate someone?
Anyone who’s not an HCL employee can nominate themselves to become an HCL Ambassador for BigFix. Members of the BigFix Community can nominate others in the community to be an HCL Ambassador for BigFix.
For more information:
HCL Ambassador for BigFix Nomination Form
HCL Ambassador Program Information