Check space of a linux partitions column

Hi All,
I am looking to add a column in my BigFix console that will show the remaining space for the below partitions on my Linux systems. Our previous BF Admin set up only two columns (Total size of system drive and free space on system). These work at times but need more detail on “/”, “/boot”, “/opt” and “/var”.
I just wanted to see if this is something that someone else has already done and can give me some guidance on setting up the same.
Thanks in advance

one of these i have in my analysis

device name of it,used percent of it,mount point of it) of filesystems whose ( device name of it as string contains “mapper” OR mount point of it contains “/tmp” )
(device name of it,used percent of it,mount point of it) of filesystems whose ( device name of it as string contains “mapper” OR mount point of it starts with “/tmp” )
(mount point of it,used percent of it) of filesystems whose ( device name of it as string contains “mapper” OR mount point of it starts with “/tmp” )

then i used the python script to parse and massage the data accordingly.

I would like to give this a try but there are errors on my end when i try to create a new analysis.