CentOS 7 updates stuck on pending downloads

Dear team,

I am experiencing a problem when I try to send anything to a CentOS 7.9 Server. I had an status of pending downloads forever without showing any specific error. So, I went to troubleshoot this error and I found some solutions, then I checked if I was subscribed to patches for centOS 7 and it checks, also the patching support.

After that I saw on the dashboard “Manage Download Plug-ins” that my Root Server had the “CentOS Plug-in R2” with an upgrade available, so I upgraded it.

After that I went to “CentOS Custom Repository Management” and added some repositories mentioned on the below link and applied to the computer I want to upgrade.

Then I ran the fixlet to make the security updates and I got the following error:

I see there is a setting I need to make after upgrading the Plug-in mentioned here: Configuring the basic CentOS Download Plug-in R2 settings, but to be honest I have no idea how to do that because we don’t even have a proxy server.

Could any of you help me understand how CentOS patches work or help me identify the problem?

Thank you.