Catch the Replay! September 7th 2023 Webinar: Unleash the Power of BigFix 11 | Revolutionizing Endpoint Management & Security

September 7th Webinar: Unleash the Power of BigFix 11 | Revolutionizing Endpoint Management & Security

Join Jean Benoit Nonque, Senior Sales Director of HCL BigFix and Robert Leong, Senior Director of HCL BigFix Product Management for this exciting product launch event!

You’ll discover the future of endpoint management, security, and compliance with BigFix 11! Join us live for an exclusive webinar as we unveil the platform that will revolutionize the way you secure and manage your endpoints.

Register here: Unveiling BigFix 11: Elevating Endpoint Security with AI-Powered Innovation

September 7th Webinar

1 Like

Is this webinar really happening?
I have signed up for a few BigFix webinars in the past months and some of them have been cancelled almost last minute, which made me lose interest in signing up.

1 Like

Hi Fernando!

Thanks for sharing the feedback, I’m looking in to this but wanted to reply as soon as I could:

I just got back in to BigFix last month so I can’t yet speak to the preceding webinars but I can confirm the BigFix Briefing Room and Get More Done webinars are definitely going to be happening as scheduled.

Now, this specific webinar for BigFix 11 is different from the other types of webinars we offer BigFix because it is attached to a major version product release.

As someone who has worked in Software at multiple companies over the past 19 years I can tell you this: release dates sometimes change at the last minute. Which means Launch Events like this webinar could change. We’re not expecting that, but it’s always a possibility.

Some software brands will post date release webinars to reduce the risk of a reschedule, but that means the webinar news is always stale. BigFix is not like that! In BigFix our culture is to share the news with customers on the day of release, so you find out about it as soon as possible. And that culture means you’d be privy to release date changes - and webinar reschedules. We’d rather take on the responsibility of a reschedule than risk having you be the last to know about a fresh release and all the new capabilities.

The expectation I will set for you is this: if for some reason the release date shifts, this webinar date would shift, too. All registered attendees would receive a notification with the new date and time. And as always: attendees who are unable to join live will receive a link to the replay.

I hope this is helpful! If you have any additional comments or concerns I invite you to DM me or Rhonda Studnick-Kaiser. We’re happy to engage more deeply on this topic.

Cheers!
-Michelle McGough

2 Likes