Cannot Login to Bigfix console

I recently installed a fresh Bigfix console. I am not able to login for the first time up till now.

I continue to get this message "Failed to connect to server:HTTP error 28:Timeout was reached:
Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds.

Kindly assist. Thanks

Can others login? If the console is remote from the root server you should make sure that you do not have a firewall blocking things. See section D on this page: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/Network%20Traffic%20Guide

Hello, I was working on the Big Fix console last night and it kept asking me to log in. So I kept logging in. This morning I was not able to log in. I changed my password, reinstalled it and still not able to log in. A colleague created another account and I was finally able to log in as that user. I have contacted my internal teams to see what the issue was but we are not seeing anything. What would cause the console to all of a sudden not allow me to log in?
Thank you for any help you can give me.

You’d probably need to work with your internal teams or open a Support Ticket.
Causes can vary, depending on how your authentication is set up. If you are using LDAP authentication, for instance, this may indicate a problem on the LDAP side - Domain Controller is not accessible, or having an expired Certificate are fairly common issues.

1 Like