Cannot Empty _Document Directory

Hi, I saw the following sentence in my log file:
Cannot Empty _Document Directory

By deleting the file under _BesData_Global_Download it wont help to resolve the issue.
I will get the same message “Cannot Empty _Document Directory” again when I click on the offer in SSA catalog

To add on to my previous post, I have also checked on the following folder path. I do not see any files in it:
C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client__BESData\actionsite__Download

Please advise me what are the things that needs to be checked.

Each site has its own __Download folder on the client. The one that is locked would be for whatever site contains the source fixlet of the Offer that is giving this response.

Generally a locked __Download folder means a previous action spawned a ‘wait’ or ‘run’ command for a program in its __Download folder, but the program never terminated. You should be able to find the active program in Task Manager and terminate it, to allow the folder to be cleared and used for the next action.

A stuck process usually means a setup command was run without the command-line parameters needed for a silent/unattended installation, and it attempts to launch a graphical interface/wizard for the user to click ‘next’ through the installation options, but as the process is running in LocalSystem context it cannot display that interface to the interactive user session; instead, the dialog just remains ‘stuck’ until the process is killed or the system is rebooted.

Noted with thanks.

I noticed that after the installation of the program (Adobe Reader) is completed, there is a message stated "Auto-update on Jan 27, 2023, 10:33:01AM.

What does the “Auto-Update” mean?

I don’t know…that doesn’t appear to be a message from BigFix.