Can you make a Baseline mandatory?

We want to have newly images devices get all the current patches automatically. I have made a registry value to be used as the relevance for the baseline to know if the baseline is applicable or not. All I need to know now is how to make a Baseline enforced, mandatory, default. What ever Big Fix likes to call it.

Anything new off the bench would not have the Registry value, it would become applicable and then apply this baseline. The last step is to mark the registry with the custom fixlet adding the needed value and it would then become part of our monthly patch cycle.

Hi

I do the same thing here. What i do is create a baseline with the custom fixlet at the end as yours. I create a relevance for the baseline so when a server has that registry, it is applicable. I then deploy the baseline using the dynamic deployment so new servers automatically gets the baseline. I do not put a end date on the action so it runs forever. Depending on the rest of the settings you can make it an offer or force installation on them.

When new patches come out i stop the action. Update the baseline and deploy it again.