Can not import image on BigFix console

I am trying to import images on BigFix console,but it fails while analyzing the images with error “rbagent.exe can not be downloaded. Please follow the instruction for air-gaped environment”.

I have internet connection on the server. I also verified that the files are present on required location.

Does anyone have idea why this issue appears?

Please try to upload image using server where you have MDT bundle installed.

The server where I am trying has MDT bundle installed.

Hi,
the required location is %userprofile%\OSDeployment. Could you please check that the rbagent.exe version (right click on the file -> properties -> details) of the file in that folder is 7.1.120.29016?
Is the computer directly connected to internet or does it use a proxy?
If the file has a different version, files can be also manually downloaded and copied to the OSDeployment folder (air-gaped environment)
Thanks

Yes I have checked that the files are present on the location and the version is 7.1.120.29016. Also computer is directly connected to the internet it is not using any proxy.

Hi,
did you try to move away that files from the OSDeployment folder to see if they are downloaded again to the same location while import image is starting?
The folder %userprofile%\OSDeployment has been opened with the same user that is running the console? (there could be different folders for different users due to different values of %userprofile% for each user)
Thanks.

BigFix is not downloading the files from internet. Whenever I try to import the files it says file can not be downloaded.

If the console cannot download directly rbagent.exe and other files needed for image import, you can try to follow the indications at the following link (air-gapped) -> http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21616689 in the section "4. Download additional files to the machines where the BigFix Console is installed"
Thanks

Thank you. I have already tried these steps,however every time I import the image it fails saying that the files can not be downloaded even if the files are there in the folder.

Restarting the server resolved the issue.