Well, this query does return something, but I’m not sure as to what exactly it is returning, for example: I tested on my computer and apparently it seems to work.
Then I made it into an analysis to check all of our servers, then one of our services returned the following resuklt:
q: (sid of it, no password required flag of it, account disabled flag of it) of users of sids whose (component string of it ends with "-500") of local users
A: HOSTNAME\Administrador, True, False
which I understood as “that computer doesn’t have any password set”, and somehow it was true, I went there, and the password was expired. I changed the password, went to lunch and when I return it was giving me the same result. I set the analysis for now to evaluate every report, so I guess it should be returning “false” by now.
In addition to that, I failed to create a relevance to an analysis that will return visual results, such as if password required flag of it = true then “Password is not set” else “Password set” and so on.
Indeed, it is close to what we need, but I am struggling to know if the property is retrieving what I thought it would.