Bitlocker and Windows 10

Would it be possible to update Bigfix Labs Bitlocker Management to include Windows 10? It would be nice if Bigfix included Bitlocker management. We have Windows 10 Pro which does not allow the use of Microsoft Bitlocker and Administration Monitoring. It would be a big value add if Bigfix could manage Bitlocker.

Have you looked at the C3-Protect content on BigFix.me or GitHub by @strawgate? The WMI query for BitLocker encryption status is a little different for Win10 vs Win7. I have a relevance statement that returns the BitLocker encryption status for Win7 to Win10 that I can post if you’re interested.

Hello,

Could you please post the relevance statement that returns the BitLocker encryption status for Win10 ?

Thank you

@TheMete, please checkout the C3 libraries by @strawgate either on BigFix.me or GitHub as he’s already provided the requested relevance.

Looking into Bigfixme not abkle to see it . Could you kindly post it please?

Thanks.

I am currently using some of the code above to report on encryption status, etc, do we have the option to list out the actual recovery key within bigfix, this would be awesome !!!

Yes you can get the recovery key. It is all in the strawgate/c3-protect link listed above. It requires an analysis and a fixlet.

Awesome thanks for pointing that out !!! I will give it a try