BigFix is pleased to announce an update to the WebUI that introduces a range of improvements, including new features and functionality and improved performance.
WebUI General Release
This release introduces optimizations and improvements to the performance and scalability of the WebUI. Specifically:
- Support for deployments up to 120,000 endpoints on both Windows and Linux
- Dramatically improved user experience with reduced response times and improved resource utilization
- Improved automatic maintenance and transaction concurrency when combined with BigFix platform 9.5.10 or higher
Patch Policy Features
Based on user feedback, we’ve improved how patch policies work to provide a better user experience, and added new features such as:
- Policy auto-refreshing, which updates the set of patches to be deployed by the policy on a defined schedule
- Dynamic Exclusions, which allows you to introduce keywords during patch policy creation to exclude sets of patches during patch policy refreshes
- OS Filters to filter for specific OS versions
This release also includes UI design, navigation, and workflow improvements, as well as defect fixes and security enhancements.
WebUI will update automatically by default, unless configured otherwise. For customers within an air-gapped environment, use the link below to learn how to gather the new WebUI sites: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS6MER_9.5.0/com.ibm.bigfix.doc/Platform/Config/c_airgap_tool_overview_NonExtr.html
WebUI Administration Guide
WebUI Users Guide
Please accept the update within WebUI when available, if not automatically applied.
Our customers mean everything to us, so THANK YOU for being part of the BigFix family!