HCL Software is pleased to announce an update to BigFix WebUI!
The main features in this release are as follows:
Compliance Security Configuration Management (SCM) App:
- The first phase of the SCM App is available in BigFix WebUI. The new SCM App provides support for checklist management, custom checklist creation, synchronizing custom checklists with refreshed external checklists, parameterization, and deployment to devices
- By following the standard WebUI App design principles, the new SCM App has improved the SCM workflow and several usability features, enabling more IT Ops specialists to perform SCM functions and collaboration between IT Ops and Security teams.
Patch Policies App:
- Policies can now include a pre-task to run before the policy executes and a post-task to run after the policy completes.
BigFix Query App:
- When building relevance it is now possible to select multiple OSs for inspectors
- When building relevance “exists” operator can now be used
- When building relevance inspector types are now more easy to understand
- Stability fixes and generic UX improvements
Security Updates included in this WebUI release:
Resolved Defect Articles:
- KB0093672: WebUI Patch Policy submits multiple action group for each schedule
- KB0094879: WebUI stuck on the stored procedure COMPUTE_DEVICE_PROPERTIES
- KB0096837: (doc) - “Access the WebUI” topic is confusing
- KB0097516: Patch Policy auto-refresh issue
How to update
WebUI will update automatically by default, unless configured otherwise.
Please note that updates for BigFix Insights must be done manually via the Application Updates page on WebUI. For more information, please see https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/10.0/webui/WebUI/Admin_Guide/c_manage_application_updates.html.
Published WebUI Site Versions
WebUI Site Name Version
Application Administration 24
Patch Policies 25
Profile Management 17
Software Distribution 38
WebUI API 10
WebUI CMEP 5
WebUI SCM 1
WebUI Content App 13
WebUI Data Sync 18
WebUI Framework 17
WebUI Permissions 12
WebUI Reports 7
WebUI Take Action 18
WebUI Documentation link:
SCM App Documentation link:
– The BigFix WebUI Team