BigFix WebReport Schedule Report not working

Hello All,

We have report in-place which I have scheduled for Client on daily basis but from last 2 days report is not be able to trigger to respective email id.
Can anyone guide me what could be an issue ?

Regards,
Manish Singh

Is this just a “Saved Report” that is scheduled to be emailed out every x number of days? Or are you using session relevance as the trigger for this report kicking off?

Saved Report which has been scheduled to be emailed out every X days

So there is an option that is checked by default to only send this report when the information has changed. If the data within your report has not changed from the last time it was sent, you will not get another report until that data changes. If you wish to receive this report regardless of whether the data changes and you are more concerned about it going out on a regular basis, then this box should be unchecked.

Thanks for the in-detailed information but the highlighted check box is unchecked.

Have you tried testing with another mailbox? Creating the same scheduled activity but sending to another mailbox? Have you also opened a case with HCL Support? They may need to grab some logs to make sure everything is functioning properly.

Have you tried sending a test email from Web Reports?

Thanks for your prompt response, Yes I have checked the test email connection and I am able to receive email.
Let me open case it Hcl, will keep the forum updated with the resolution summary.

1 Like

One item that tripped a few of my users up was that the default “Sent From” address was @ibm.com, and our SMTP gateways were rejecting the messages since it looked like someone was spamming the Gateways. As long as we use an internal “looking” address things work properly.

1 Like

I am also facing the similar issue where all schedule report work but some report are not working that’s report size is around 19 MB and I checked with SMTP team they answered 25 MB allowed over the SMTP, small report are good to go,

Any suggestion on this please…

Regards,
Shaban

I’m also facing slimier issue with BigFix 9.5.14. Where small size schedule report working properly but 20MB report is not working… Any suggestions ?