We have tried upgrading a BigFix Linux platform but it gave an error "the database has been partially upgraded and is not in a consistent status"
We tried below steps and couldn’t succeed.
- Precheck 9.5.13 executed successfully without any error.
- Ran install.sh with -upgrade command and it took more than 12hours and putty got closed without giving any error.
- Checked folders under /BESInstaller has got updated successfully.
- But when we tried login to BigFix Console it is saying ‘Create Signning Key’ or Database connection issue.
- When we try to run ./BESAdmin.sh file it is giving the same error “the database has been partially upgraded and is not in a consistent status”
- We tried to rerun the -upgrade command and got the same error.
Any input how to fix this issue? We have taken snapshot which is a last resort but again it will not help us to upgrade the BigFix platform.
Thanks in advance!