Bigfix SNOW Integration

I need to know if there is any process that has been done to ease up Patch remediation Process. If we can integrate our ticketing tool, in our case it’s ServiceNow, with Bigfix so that whenever any patch fails, there is a ticket that gets generated automatically for that.

I created something with CURL to automate this but that only gets triggered either as an offer or from bigfix. It’s not automatic.

If anybody in this forum have done anything like that, need your help please!

This is BigFix documentation about SNow connector; I don’t know if it can help: https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/10.0/integrations/Ecosystem/Quick_Start/ecosystem_qs_guide.html

I’m not sure the Data Flow connector really fits the use-case, since it is more about CMDB (config management / inventory tracking) than ITSM functionality.

@Aria, I think this is a really specific use-case that would require a custom application to implement. Without going too much into advertising, we do have a consulting & custom development group that can handle such things on a “code for hire” basis. Send me a private message if you’d like some contact info to explore that option.

Hey Jason, Please let me know where I can ping you to discuss this option