BIgFix Rest api

hey,
i have a custom filters at my bigfix console and i want to know if there is posibble to get there from api??

I’ve been looking at this same topic recently. Are you trying to read/modify the filters themselves, or craft a query to get the same results as what your filter provides?

The filters themselves are not actually Session Relevance. It should be trivial to craft a Session Relevance that can produce the same results as what your Filter provides, but I don’t think you’ll be able to reuse the filter directly.

so how can i get theme or do somthing like them, i explain what i trying to do.

i have a fixlets that i need to take and put into baseline with the GUI its simple but im want to try with the api

so how can i get theme or do somthing like them, i explain what i trying to do.

i have a fixlets that i need to take and put into baseline with the GUI its simple but im want to try with the api

As suggested above, if you are able to define the criteria for your filter, it should be relatively simple to create some session relevance that would identify the desired Fixlets via the REST API. You can then use that as input in a sense to automate the creation of a baseline via the REST API. So, what are the filter conditions/criteria?

All that said, have you explored Patch Policies? Depending on what you are trying to achieve, it may help provide similar (or better) functionality.

Agree that Patch Policies would probably accomplish what you want.

If you want to learn to use the REST API (either just for your own education, or to integrate into your ITSM / CMDB workflows), check the documentation and examples at https://developer.bigfix.com and then post back here when you have some questions.