Bigfix Reporting - Instilled fixlets showing more number

I have queries with regards to Bigfix Reporting (Compliance)
When I run the report using “Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group (v1.6)” , patches Fixlets installed as showing as more but actual windows updates installed are less.
EX- On ABC Servers when run the report using correct baseline (Used same for patching & Report), number of installed patches are showing 10 but on that server I can see only 1. Please find the screenshot below.
So why it is showing 10 patches, what are those patches, how can I identify that? Please suggest

Your Screenshot is missing, Can you post them please.

The report determines a fixlet is Remediated if it was once relevant, but is no longer relevant.

If ten fixlets were once relevant, but a new fixlet supersedes all of them and that one patch gets installed, then all ten of the fixlets have been remediated; it doesn’t matter that a single patch installation remediated all of them.

1 Like

For Example :- If you push X- monthly rollup then any security only update related to X- Monthly rollup will show remediated.

Hi @PNemalikonda - it might not be the correct forum to ask this ques…I do have this report Fixlet compliacne by computer group v1.6" but when I am trying to import it its not giving me any result and it keeps loading.

If possible could you help me with the report may be I dont have correct format ?

Regards