HCL Software is pleased to announce the availability of BigFix Remote
Control version 10.0.
- The Server UI has been revamped with a modern look and feel including
some usability improvements.
- Privacy Mode feature is now available also for Windows 10.
- New HCL certificates for the Virtual Smart Card Driver.
- Remote Control target component on macOS Catalina has been Notarized.
- macOS executable files has been signed with SHA256 hash.
For more details refer to the Release notes at
Security vulnerabilities addressed:
Resolved Defect Articles:
KB0072743 - Provide more control over the Controller Configure Feature
KB0069568 - Single Sign On specification based on SPNEGO standard no longer
works in trc 9.1.4
KB0073381 - Multiple TRC target icon on Windows tray
KB0068970 - Collaboration mode is not available in “pure” managed mode
The content in the Remote Control site has been updated to support this
Published site version:
Remote Control, version 63 (Build Number 10.0.0.0029)
With kind regards,
The BigFix Remote Control Team