BigFix Remote Control Target on Windows 11

Hi!

Anybody using BigFix Remote Control Target on Windows 11?
On Windows 10 I have not experienced any problems, but on some Windows 11 PCs only Windows taskbar operations are OK, displaying windows on the desktop does not work very well. The PCs are all Lenovo ThinkPad T490 and identical sub models, and BigFix Remote Control will work without problems on one PC and not on another. Identical builds and no external monitors in use, just the laptop screen!
The window/GUI for desktop applications is OK, for instance the GUI of Lenovo System Update and Adobe Acrobat Reader. However, if you start for instance Settings or File Explorer, the frame of the ‘application’ is shown on the desktop, sometimes initially just white/empty, other times with content, without you being able to control it or input to it. After a while though you may get lucky and ‘make contact’, but after having clicked some item in the frame it again stops displaying/updating.
The problem is not seen using RDP.
The BigFix Remote Control Controller and Target are the newest version available in BigFix.

I hope someone can shed some light on this problem!

Regards,
Arne

Hi @arneh - I checked around with some of my colleagues and they suggested this should probably be handled as a Support case. That said, we have a lot of smart people out here, so maybe someone will still speak up and point us in the right direction.