HCL Software is pleased to announce BigFix Mobile/MCM 2.1!
Benefits and Target Customers
• This release covers several updates for OS currency and Android certification but also some compelling new features that would benefit any customer managing UEM devices (iOS/iPadOS, MacOS, Windows and Android).
• The Release is intended for both existing & new customers who want to manage Mobile devices. It should also be attractive for existing customers who want to start using Modern Management techniques along with traditional client management for Windows 10 and Mac OS devices. (Preventing painful rip & replace migrations)
• In addition, there were a number of changes made to support a hosted version of our Mobile components (BigFix Mobile - Hybrid on HCL Now) which should reduce time-to-adoption for customers who wish to leverage BigFix Mobile and MCM.
New Support and Features:
• Support for Android 12, iOS/iPadOS 15, Windows 11, MacOS Monterey 12
• Function to clear/reset passcodes on iOS/iPadOS
• Support for MacOS system extensions
• Basic Capability to deploy MacOS updates via MCM
• Changes in the enrollment process to support Android Dedicated Devices
• Support for Android Advanced feature set
• Signed MDM Plugins
• Simplification of the EMM Managed Android Enterprise account registration process
• Support for Android private/custom apps (.apk)
• User Authentication for Android Zero Touch enrollments
Product documentation can be found here: