BigFix Mobile is part of a broader set of Enterprise workspace offerings focused on employee productivity, and demonstrable improvements in cyber-attack risk reduction
The HCL BigFix team is proud to announce the release of BigFix Mobile 3.0.
This release delivers a tremendous amount of customer value focused on 4 key areas with special emphasis on user experience:
- User-Based management to help ensure employees are enabled with the tools that they need to remain productive.
- Extended BYOD management support for Apple devices securing corporate data while respecting privacy of employees personal information.
- Enhanced security for Windows enrollments to help organizations improve their alignment with zero trust initiatives.
- Expanding mobile management capabilities focused on critical customer needs.
The newest features in this release include:
- User Based Endpoint Targeting and Enrollment using Smart Groups (Including AD Integration)
- Enrollment options - OpenLDAP, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory (plus OIDC MFA), and Okta SAML MFA
- Enhanced Policy Group Functionality
- Apple User Enrollment (BYOD)
- Offline AD Domain Join
- SCEP/NDES Solution for Certificate Management and Distribution
- Primary User Email Address Override
- Apple VPP Support
- Apple Authenticated DEP Enrollment
- Custom Templates
- Passcode Wipe for Mobile Devices
- MacOS Update Enhancements
For more information and help on upgrading your MCM or Mobile installation, please refer to:
This release also includes:
- Upgrade Node to version 18 and upgraded supporting libraries to work with Node 18
This release addresses the following Security Vulnerabilities:
Published Site Versions
MCM version 3.0 (Build Number 18.104.22.1683, WebUI MDM version 16)
BESUEM Content site - version 40
BESUEMMobile Content site - version 15
HCL BigFix – MCM & Mobile Team