BigFix log has only relevant and fixed

Hi All,

When i was reviewing log file i could see only two entries in log file. Which is relevant and fixed. However I have stopped the action two days back, but i am able to see the entry in log as fixed. Please help me to understand how this fixlet is posted as fixed when action is stopped.

Relevant - Google Chrome Registry Key (fixlet:4867671)
Fixed - Google Chrome Registry Key (fixlet:4867671)
I have checked with action id, no entry available with action id. Only these two lines available.

You’d need to check what the relevance is on that Fixlet. It looks like a custom Fixlet. It’s probably looking at logged-on user registry keys, and thus switches to “fixed” when a user account logs off and the user hive is unloaded.

Hi Jason,
Thanks for your quick response.
Whether this fixed status which is showing in log is for action or just evaluation for relevance and posting as fixed.

A Fixlet can change from “Relevant” to “Fixed” without requiring any action execute - it only requires that the relevance evaluation change from “True” to “False”.

If it were for a patch or software installation, it would change to “Fixed” if you applied the patch outside of BigFix.

1 Like

Thank you once again.
I have a doubt, this is a custom fixlet and have multiple lines to be executed. But i am not able to find not even a single line of action has executed with action id. But the fixlet name and Id is marked as fixed.
Does these two entry of relevant

Please post the Relevance clauses of your task here, otherwise we can’t really guess at what could be happening.

Here is the relevance.
(Not exists values “ExtensionInstallForcelist” whose(it as string as version = “1”) of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome\PolicyListMultipleSourceMergeList” of (x64 registries; x32 registries)) OR (exists values “ExtensionInstallForcelist” whose(it as string as version != “1”) of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome\PolicyListMultipleSourceMergeList” of (x64 registries; x32 registries)) OR (Not exists key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome” whose (exists values whose (name of it = “CloudManagementEnrollmentToken” AND it as string as lowercase = “fkjsldfjadf-sdlfkjalsdkfj-sldjfaslkdjfas” as lowercase) of it) of ( x64 registries; x32 registries )) OR (exists key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome” whose (exists values whose (name of it = “CloudManagementEnrollmentToken” AND it as string as lowercase != “fkjsldfjadf-sdlfkjalsdkfj-sldjfaslkdjfas” as lowercase) of it) of ( x64 registries; x32 registries )) OR (Not exists values “CloudPolicyOverridesPlatformPolicy” whose(it as string as version = “1”) of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome” of (x64 registries; x32 registries)) OR (exists values “CloudPolicyOverridesPlatformPolicy” whose(it as string as version != “1”) of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome” of (x64 registries; x32 registries))

Hi - could it be that something outside of the Fixlet changed/deleted one of those Registry keys? An automated update to Chrome perhaps?

1 Like