Bigfix License Issue

Hello All,

I am getting below error, please suggest!!
Note :- proxy is not enabled.

@Manish, a ticket has been filed (11/10) with the partner having technology issues causing the error you’ve raised. Someone from the BigFix team will post again once we have confirmation from the partner that their issues have been resolved.

1 Like

@cmcannady - thanks for the confirmation!!

You will also be able to see
Tue, 10 Nov 2020 10:30:26 -0500 - LicenseUpdater (3952) - HTTPS connection to {https://gatherer.bigfix.com/cgi-bin/LicenseServerFrontend.pl} was unsuccessful due to {HTTP Error 28: Timeout was reached}
in
C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESRelay.log

It should be sorted shortly.

2 Likes

Greetings all. No update yet. HCL resources have reached out to our partner having the technical issues for a status update.

2 Likes

I just confirmed this issue is still being worked.

1 Like

Issue still in play and being worked.

2 Likes

Do we have estimated timeline ?

Manish, I do not have a timeline yet. It has been escalated and is a top priority issue. The teams are still working to resolve.

1 Like

Manish, the link works for me now. Can you check if it works for you as well ?

No still it does not work… Does it work for anybody else?

It is an issue on our licensing back-end and is being actively worked.

2 Likes

All,

Normal function has been restored. We are still doing root cause analysis and some testing, but customers are free to airgap, install, modify existing serial numbers and run the BigFix Administration tool.

We appreciate your patience if you were impacted by this outage and apologize for any inconvenience that followed.

If you have any additional concerns please email me directly (anytime as you always can) at daniel.paquette@hcl.com

5 Likes

Is the site again down?

Tested. Everything appears to be working for me.
What are you experiencing?
-Jgo

Actually I am looking deeper just to be careful, but @manish can you tell me what you are experiencing?

1 Like

I am getting same error which I have got yesterday.

Thank you Manish, teams have been and continue to work on the issue to restore this function.

2 Likes