A recruiter passed this on to me and I wanted to share with the community.
I and HCL do not have any affiliation with the recruiter, this is just me passing on information that I got through my professional network.
Position: Systems Admin – BigFix
Client: The Fredkin Group (TFG)
Location: Austin, TX Hybrid
Duration: 6+ month perm
IBM / HCL BigFix Patch
This position is responsible for performing complex duties required in the implementation, operation and maintenance of the company’s enterprise systems using infrastructure administration.
- Perform Active Directory object management, maintain working AD best practices, assist in topology maintenance with BigFix.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and assist with upgrades to the Enterprise Systems
- Assist with deployment of server operating system into the environment. This includes DNS, SSH, DHCP, SNMP, SFTP, and IIS.
- Ensure the safety and integrity of file systems with backups and snapshots
- Examine and solve issues that have been escalated within the team or users
- Ensure the availability of computer resources by assisting with disaster prevention and recovery efforts caused by events like power outages, hardware failures, etc.
- Install, configure, and support enterprise-wide software applications
- Monitor systems and escalate to security usability issues
- Maintain and deploy both physical and virtual system in different network segments
- Install, upgrade, and configure hardware as needed
- Assist and maintain antivirus and endpoint security
- Design and maintain documentation relevant to standardization of team practices and procedures
- Administer patching and backup software, other enterprise software and perform patch management systems
- Install, maintain, and monitor security measures
HOW TO APPLY FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Get your resume ready
- Reach out to Prashant Joshi to schedule a call with the recruiter
+1 386 267 2115