BigFix Job: Opportunity at DOT

Hey there!

I’m Katie, a technical recruiter with Phase One Consulting Group (soon to be Accenture Federal Services). We’re located in the Washington D.C. Metro Area, mainly supporting federal agencies.

We’re looking to expand our security team of seven at the Dept. of Transportation. Right now, we have team of people touching a variety of tools. Now we’re looking for a BigFix expert. This person will be responsible for operations, maintenance, management and oversight of IBM BigFix. If the system crashed tomorrow- could you fix it? Candidates must be able to work on-site at federal agencies located in Washington, D.C. and must be able to obtain a U.S. federal public trust or pass a background investigation. The full job description can be found at this link:

http://www.pocg.com/apply-today/?p=job%2FoZ8E5fwA

I’m getting creative in my search for you guys because well, these skills are far and in between. I don’t want to waste your time- simply looking for the opportunity to tell you more about our opening. Let me know your thoughts. I can also be reached directly at kschnably@phaseonecg.com. I’m on Linkedin as well.