BigFix Job: MIT Lincoln Laboratory - BigFix Admin - Massachusetts

If this is against the rules, I apologize. I haven’t seen any postings about jobs for a while, but wanted to share this one (mine).

We are looking for a BigFix Admin. Must be able to get US Government security clearance (we’ll do the paperwork). Work in a great environment with great benefits. Your primary role being the go to person for all things BigFix, including the point person for support tickets to IBM and from users. Position will have direct influence over the direction of the BigFix platform.

Plus you get to work with me. And that is it’s own reward.

Unfortunately the direct link to the position is odd and long… but learn more about Lincoln Lab @ www.ll.mit.edu, then apply by searching for “BigFix” or req ID 8161 on our career site.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Chris

1 Like

Sounds pretty good!
It’s a shame that it’s limited to U.S. citizenship.

I don’t have a problem with this sort of posting, particularly if it is a direct advertisement for a specific job like this, and not a recruiter.

I made some minor changes to this post. Feel free to change them back or forward as you see fit.

I have put BigFix Job: in the front of the title for all of the job postings in the forum and put them in the Meta category so they can be found in a consistent place.

Old Related posts:

Thanks JG. Prepending “BigFix Job” sounds like a great standard.

1 Like