We are looking for candidates who are having good experience with Fixlet development and designing end-to-end solutions for customer problems.
Company: Persistent Systems
Location: US (Office or Remote)
Below is the job description
The BigFix Engineering Lead will be responsible for developing content to assist with patching as well as compliance needs for customer. He/she will be leading a team of developers and will be Persistent point of contact for any development needs.
As the Subject Matter Expert the candidate will work closely with Customer leads to implement new capabilities along with managing/improving existing capabilities.
Below are some of the key responsibilities
- Should have at least 10+ years of experience on BigFix which includes Fixlet development.
- Should have working experience on Software distribution, Server Automation modules.
- Should have experience working on Windows and Unix platforms like RHEL, AIX, etc.
- Good knowledge on BigFix Relevance scripting.
- Should have experience working with security frameworks like CIS, PCI DSS, NIST.
- Provide guidance to other engineers for best practices of advanced scripting, use of APIs and automation.
- Web-UI experience is big plus.
- Should be knowledgeable on Patch Management process for Windows, RHEL and AIX.
- Familiar with ITIL based tools like Service Now.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV if interested.