BigFix Inventory Report

I need help to create a custom table in my custom dashboard showing the results like the “Scanned File Data” with the following 5 columns, file path, file name, size, file version md5. Is it possible to get this through a relavance?

i’ve seen code like below and need to do something like that. Not sure how to code the relevance query for getting the scanned results from bigfix inventory though.

<table id="resultsTable" class="sortable">
        		<th>Installed Application</th>
        		<th>Count</th>
        		<th>Percentage</th>
        		<?relevance concatenations of trs of (td of item 0 of it & td of (item 1 of it as string) & td of ((if (item 2 of it as string starts with ".") then ("0" & item 2 of it as string) else (item 2 of it as string)))) of (concatenations of substrings separated by "%00" of it , multiplicity of it , multiplicity of it as floating point * 100 / (number of values whose (it != "" and it does not start with " |") of results of bes properties whose (name of it = "Installed Applications - Windows" and name of source analysis of it = "Application Information (Windows)") as floating point)) of unique values of values whose (it != "" and it does not start with " |") of results of bes properties whose (name of it = "Installed Applications - Windows" and name of source analysis of it = "Application Information (Windows)")  ?>
        </table>

The Inventory server does not have a relevance engine, queries to it do not use Relevance at all. It has a separate REST API, documented at https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/10.0/inventory/Inventory/integration/c_rest_api.html

1 Like