BigFix Gather is not updating

Hi,
I look into the Red Hat errata page in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (v. 6) section and checking for latest for latest updates released by Red Hat. What I found that Red Hat releases an update on 2015-08-27 and 2015-08-31 but when I search for these updates in my Bigfix server I was unable to find.
Have look on the following pictures

Can anyone guess what is possible cause of this?

From the screenshot it appears that the 8/27 update, “Critical firefox security update” is in fact present on the BigFix server and are displayed on your screenshot.

As for the 8/31 update…well, that’s today, so it may take some time before IBM gets fixlets authored & tested for it. It’s listed as a Moderate issue so I’d give it a couple of days.

Hi Jason,
The above Firefox updates are of "Updates for Windows Application " site. Not for the Rhel patches site.

Hi Mirza,

The fixlets for RHSA-2015:1693 are available in Patches for RHEL 6 - Native Tools site, version 164. Fixlets for RHSA-2015:1694 are still on the way. As Jason said, we need some time to process the content. Thanks!

1 Like

Oh yeah. It’s updated now.
Thanks

You should expect a delay of at least 48hrs for patches for anything to show up in the console, longer for lower priority or non-security patches.