BigFix for Raspberry Pi OS (Bookworm aka Debian12)?

Is there going to be a BigFix Agent for Raspberry Pi OS (full or “Lite”) based on Debian12 (aka Bookworm)? I have reports that the client for Raspbian 10,11 does not work on the latest OS.

I believe this is in our qualification backlog, but I’ll defer to @adinia for more details here.

1 Like

Interesting. Do you know what isn’t working? Is there error messages during install?

It is possible it requires installing initscripts to get the older client to function, but I haven’t tried it to see.

I’m unfortunately just passing on what’s been reported to me. I do however have a couple of RasPis just lying around here…

1 Like

I do too… somewhere… not sure where though.

I’m also just now noticing there is both 32bit and 64bit versions of Raspberry Pi OS. I wonder if our client is currently only compatible with the 32bit version???

I confirm that support for Raspberry PI OS 12 is in our product backlog and will be delivered in one of the upcoming BigFix platform updates.

Good point. I believe 64-bit has been added with version 12, so we will need to investigate that.