BigFix CyberFOCUS Analytics v1.1.1 is now available

The BigFix team is pleased to announce a patch release for BigFix CyberFOCUS Analytics: v1.1.1.

The main features of this release are:

• Accessibility enhancements for the Protection Level Agreement (PLA) chart, along with other minor styling changes

How to enable, along with additional information about this release:

Published Site Version:
CyberFOCUS, Version: 10

Useful links

2 Likes

Hello Aram,
I’m pretty new to BigFix CyberFOCUS and I’m going through the documentation at the moment.
Are we able to consume the same data that is being used in the out-of-the-box dashboards so we can create custom dashboards/ reports outside of the BigFix Console/WebReports Interfaces?
For example, using a BI tool? If so, is that documented somewhere?

Hello Aram,

I noticed yesterday that the CyberFOCUS Analytics Report has issues when using BigFix Group Membership filtering. The GUI for setting the PLA service level time fails to run when the report is filtered by BigFix Group Membership.

Hi @cliburnjj,

Thanks for reaching out to us, do you have a BSU associated with this? We’re working on exploring this issue. Thank you!

Jordan

Am I understanding the scenario correctly ? You are filtering assets via computer group membership within the native web reports filters… After the filter is applied, you should see the progress bar load (as we retrieve the data we need). Once all the data is retrieved, you should see the main Mitre report. In the Mitre Report, do you see computer counts in number of devices ? I would expect the numbers there to be > 0…

I am not able to reproduce the issue within my lab… however as I understand the architecture. What your seeing could be explained by one of 3 scenarios…

1. The computer group specified does not have any active machines (in this case your counts in mitre would be 0)

2. The content subscribed to the machines within the computer group specified does not have a PLA associated. This would mean no patch sites and no updates for win apps

3. The web reports user does not have the content under there role \ user scope

Hope that helps…

1 Like