BigFix Consulting Opportunity in Southern California (LA area)

Is there a section for posting consulting opportunities? I searched through categories but did not see anything. Please let me know as I have a need for a consultant in the So Cal area. If these types of posts are not allowed, I apologize in advance.

Rio

Johnny Rio Fultz
RIO3 Consulting

##Update: Details below

Posts for specific job listings, not general recruitment, are definitely allowed in the “Meta” category.

I am not sure about this in particular, since I think this is the first time it has come up.

Add more details to your post about the specifics, and worst case is we will delete the post at some point if that is the way the decision goes.

The community can vote on this matter here:

• Delete posts for consulting work
  • Keep posts for consulting work

0 voters

The community voting is useful info to help make a decision, but ultimately it won’t be the only factor in the decision.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply so quickly. I do have specifics for this consulting role.

I am need of a Senior BigFix Consultant for a long-term project based in Southern California (LA area). I will add a few bullet points on the requirements.

• Location is in greater LA area for a Federal DOD customer; an active or recent DOD clearance is needed
  • Long-term engagement (one year with a second-year option from the customer)
  • There may be some remote work available after the client is comfortable with the consultant’s performance
  • There may be some travel expense flexibility for those residing outside other Greater LA area.
  • Sr Level BigFix Consultant with past deployment experience versed in most of the modules
  • Experience with BigFix Modules and large complex environments

This is a highly visible IBM related project that will give the right consultant more visibility into the BigFix ecosystem. Please let me know if this is helpful

Rio

1 Like